Late 2012 Trends
Planning a wedding for this year? Here’s what the wedding pros are reporting as the hottest trends for late 2012:
- A-Line, Ballgown Dresses With Straps And Sleeves: The strapless dress is losing favor among many designers for a more traditional, classic look.
- Real Flowers as Cake Garnish
- Champagne As A Wedding Color: And anything else that sparkles or glitters by candlelight.
- Captured Emotions — Wedding photos are becoming more about showing real emotion and moments and less about perfectly posed shots.
- Oyster Bars During Cocktail Hour.
- Gray Is The New Black: A bridal party in gray with splashes of bright orange or yellow is hot on the runways right now.